According to toppharmacyschools.org, Thailand is considered one of the most interesting places on the planet for a perfect holiday. Here tourists are expected by graceful beaches with light golden sand, picturesque greenery of the jungle, magnificent local landscapes and friendly people. Holidays in Thailand are remembered by its guests for a long time, because there are a huge number of options for entertainment and pastime. In addition to visiting beaches and excursions to ancient sights, Thailand offers tourists boat trips, discos and fun shows. For fans of outdoor activities there is the possibility of golf and diving.
Should you visit Thailand?
Thailand has been popular with tourists for a very long time, so all its pros and cons have long been identified by experienced travelers.
- Exoticism and a huge number of impressions;
- A large number of attractions and interesting excursions;
- Relatively low prices;
- In Thailand, very high quality and inexpensive massage;
- Thais are very hospitable and friendly to Russian tourists;
- Thailand has very tasty cuisine and a lot of fruits, including exotic ones;
- Hotels in Thailand at a fairly high level, beautiful and comfortable;
- Here you can relax in the winter, when many tourist countries are not available for a beach holiday;
- The rest is very diverse, you can just lie on the beach, and swim, and do outdoor activities, and visit interesting shows and attractions.
- Quite a long flight, especially from the European part of Russia;
- Very high humidity, even in the dry season;
- The food is sometimes very spicy;
- There is practically no “All Inclusive” system;
- Holidays are usually a little more expensive than in Turkey or Egypt.
IMPORTANT: In the end, we can say that Thailand is a great place to stay if you are ready to spend time on a flight and do not plan to spend all the time in a hotel.
Reviews about holidays in Thailand
Tourists really like Thailand, and there are practically no negative reviews about it. The climate, rich excursions, pleasant warm sea – all this attracts people and allows you to relax in an interesting and varied way. In addition, almost everyone likes the friendly attitude of the Thais and a highly developed tourist infrastructure.
People do not like the stuffiness, and also the fact that there are more and more Russian tourists every year, and not all of them behave culturally on vacation. Also, many are confused by a long flight. In addition, some note that in large cities there is a rather specific smell, which is not easy to get used to.
Frequently asked questions about holidays in Thailand
Is it dirty in Thailand?
Pattaya is really quite dirty, but in other cities and on the beaches it is usually quite clean, so you should not worry.
Do I need to do any special vaccinations before flying to Thailand?
Not absolutely necessary, but some do get the Yellow Fever vaccine.
Is everything really cheap in Thailand?
Clothes and souvenirs are really very cheap, but the prices for household appliances are almost the same here.
Can I travel to Thailand with hypertension?
It’s better not to, because even in winter it is very hot and humid here – most likely, you will have health problems.
Where is the best place to relax in Thailand?
Russian tourists prefer Phuket and Pattaya for a beach holiday. For a quiet holiday, Koh Samui is suitable. If you are interested in sights, then you should take a leisurely ride throughout Thailand.