Fashion Apres Ski back again this season autumn/winter 2014 / 2015 and does so in the form of cool shirts, jackets great for snow and the street, and looks so perfect for cross streets snow? of our city. No matter that you do not practice the sport star winter, Après Ski is suitable for all…
Black and white borders triumph in the collection of Isabel Marant, and they threaten to be the most popular this new season.
Nicolas Ghesquière fell in love with his first collection for Louis Vuitton fall-winter 2014 / 2015, and their jackets with touches vintage and borders in the Middle took some of the blame.
MONCLER Gamme Rouge
More cool jackets signing of these times, MONCLER, triumphs with his Rouge range. To go to the snow with touches vintage jackets are present in your new collection autumn-winter 2014 / 2015.
Peter Pilotto It aims to Après Ski fashion with a selection of sweaters carry, at all times, its hallmark. The bright colors, the strange mixture of materials and the patterns come together in one same garment.
The North American company Tommy Hilfiger dress up the urban girl today with perfect looks go to the snow to mark the Après Ski coolest of all time.
Which option would you stay?
Trends in Jezebel
- Trends autumn/winter 2014 / 2015: white is also for winter
- Trends autumn/winter 2014 / 2015: break ranks!
- Trends low cost autumn/winter 2014 / 2015: dress in dusty pink
- Trends low cost autumn/winter 2014 / 2015: point grey dress, ignites it it
- Trends autumn/winter 2014 / 2015: a total look for (and with) point
- Trends fashion autumn/winter 2014 / 2015: wild hair coats